Contact us at info@krishassociate.com.au for any queries


Temporary Skills Shortage Visa - sc482 visa

TSS  is an employer Sponsored Visas that requires an employer to sponsor the applicant.

TSS  is an employer Sponsored Visas that requires an employer to sponsor the applicant.

 The visa length and the eligibility for this visa type depend on the Nominated occupation. 

Skilled-Independent visa - sc189 visa

The sc189 is an independent visa subclass which doesn't need an employer or a family member to sponsor and nominate you.

Temporary Graduate Visa - sc485 visa

This visa subclass is for international students who has recently  graduated from an Australian educational institution.

Training Visa - sc407 visa

Training Visa is an employer sponsored visa who is looking for a training opportunities in Australia.


Student visa - sc500 visa

This visa allows you to stay in Australia and study full time in a recognised education institution.

Partner Visa

This visa sub classes allows the partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia.

Regional Sponsored Visa - sc187 visa

This visa allows you to live and work in Australia permanently in the regional Australia area.

Employer Nomination Scheme (sc186)

​This visa is a permanent residence visa for skilled workers.

​Skilled Nominated - (sc190) visa

This is a permanent visa to Australia. You can live and work as a permanent resident if  you are nominated by an Australian state or territory government.

Administrative Appeals Tribunal

If your current Nomination or Visa has been refused or cancelled and you are interested in applying to the Administrative Appeals  to re-evaluate the decision of the DOHA ( Department of Home Affairs).

Work and Holiday Visas - sc417 visa

This visa lets you to stay in Australia who  is interested to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year.

Skilled Regional Provisional (sc489)

This is a temporary visa which allows skilled workers to live and work in regional or low-population growth metropolitan areas of Australia for up to four years.

Investor visas - sc188, sc132, sc888, sc891 & sc893 visas

With the Investor visa sub classes, you can own and manage a business in Australia or to conduct business and investment activity

Visitor visa -sc600, sc601

The visitor visa lets you to visits Australia for holiday, or for business for a period ranging from 3-12 months. This visa lets you visit Australia.

Family Visas

Under this visa subclass, you can  add your dependent on a child visa or if you are interested to bring your parents to stay with you permanently.


 Our head Migration Agent has been in this industry for more than 15 years and will be able to guide you through in preparing the submissions.